JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just got in my Zombie Max 12g 00 buck. It was backordered everywhere. What can I say? Absolutely not any better than any other 00 ammo, overpriced, but the boxes look cool on my nightstand.

Imagine what the prosecutors will say in court about someone using a "Zombie product" to defend themselves. Even if it is legit, the jury will have more to doubt.

Yep. If you have an incident at home where you have to defend your family with a firearm and you have a box of zombie max in the gun safe I imagine it would not go well for you if that tidbit were leaked or made public record. Perhaps not on the criminal side but definitely in a civil case.

I think the thing that bothers me as a....errr...hard core shooter/gun person is that the "zombie" thing brings folks in who remind me of Star Wars/fan bois/live in moms basement type. Don't get me wrong I'm glad to get new folks interested but seeing them at the range makes wince a little.

It's funny to see a Prius with an apple sticker swoop into the range and watch the nerd herd tumble out and experience the "other" America. They realize we don't eat our babies, we speak proper English, we don't beat our women or lynch black folk.

As for computer games I'm a solid Battlefield III type on my pc.

I think the thing that bothers me as a....errr...hard core shooter/gun person is that the "zombie" thing brings folks in who remind me of Star Wars/fan bois/live in moms basement type. Don't get me wrong I'm glad to get new folks interested but seeing them at the range makes wince a little.

It's funny to see a Prius with an apple sticker swoop into the range and watch the nerd herd tumble out and experience the "other" America. They realize we don't eat our babies, we speak proper English, we don't beat our women or lynch black folk.

Riiiiight... As opposed to getting to the range and joining the unwashed masses who fake a southern accent while wearing their finest 20+ year old cammo thinking they look like the hero in a bad jessie ventura movie.

Obviously it's the zombie fans who are the ones who need to overcome their preconceived notions and not base their opinions on tired stereotypes.

:smash:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads