JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
yeah i think its pretty ridiculus. all the new Z and zombie products really irritate me. they just make us all seem pariniod, like we drink to much mt dew and do nothing but watch si fi and stock pile guns. its to much. i do not like the new zombie craze crap . . .. ..... .. .. . ... . . . .

So now everyone is getting on the Zombie bandwagon. It was funny at first, but now stuff like this Otis zombie gun cleaning kit is getting really stupid. There is no tie in to zombies except for the name.

I was literally thinking the same thing this morning when I saw that cleaning kit on Brownells site!! I dont care what the name is Ill buy products that fit my wants and needs over a fancy named product.

Well Looks like they finally replaced "Tactical" soon the "Tactical" Shorts will be replaced with "Zombie" shorts eventually some marketing super genius (as in Wy E Coyote) will put "tactical" and "zombie" together to make "tactical zombie" shorts

yeah it gets them interested in a lets play real life resident evil sort of way. and to hell with the marketing, it makes us seem like d bags

You have a point.

This kind of moronic marking ploy combining desensitizing kill em all video games with real live fire weapons could be a lethal combo for some picked on video game playing nut bag who has lost grasp of reality.

LOL wonder if there is zombie bacon...

(I've been a horror/zombie movie fan since I was a teen....and i drink mtn dew....and i like the resident evil games....uh oh I've been brainwashed :s0131:)

LOL wonder if there is zombie bacon...

I wonder if its as good a CMMG's "tactical bacon"

zombie-bacon-there-were-all-finished-4408-1259774743-0.jpg

zombie-bacon-there-were-all-finished-4408-1259774743-0.jpg

I'm a zombie lover. :s0131:Resident Evil-28 days- etc etc....I also have a marketing background. Is it marketing? Heck yeah it is, LIKE EVERY GUN out there is marketing job. Go figure, they want to make $money$. You may hate it, you may be offended how it makes you look to others around you, but the facts are in.... people love the stuff. Psst, they are buying it. People who aren't normally into guns, just like the shooting shows driving the current excitement too, are really getting into it- and colors/mods. It blows that people dump on them and think they are any better, imho, because they have a like that brings them into our passion. Let them in and find their new niche, it won't stop with one gun I'm sure. lol

I feel both ways, but I just like my stuff different than the norm sometimes. Now it's a norm, now it's not cool!?! Posers and wannabe type(s) that jump ship, now that it's cool LAME! I like to flash my inner geek sometimes.
People hating on them to me are no different than a fanboy/girl that's hated on for their love of a type-style-brand etc (insert current slag--appropriate slang). Of course if they aren't the type of fanb/g that doesn't act like a moron, I'm ok with it. Oh yeah the other word for it...gun enthusiast.

*I'm using "you", as a people in general. Not directed at or towards you.;)

I owned the S&W .500 4" gun and there was a sick looking type that showed up on search. I think it was a resident evil type with a wide barrel, and man did I ever wish they had that somewhere!!! I would have been all over that!

Kia has Adrianna and Motley Crue. Spikes Tactical has spiders and Zombies. All marketing - can't blame them if they want to sell product. I still say buying Hornady Zombie ammo now is like buying gold. Some kid will get out a hammer and start bashing them thinking they are 'toys' and they'll get taken off the market. Then the ammo will be like Black Talons.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top