JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow, a dbag? I don't know about that. When my wife points out a new purse that has a new style on it I don't think nasty words about her. What I Do know is when some, not all, women see a gun that is of interest to them. It really gets them excited and actually interested in it. Hence the reason I lost a brand new Sig P238 Rainbow to her and she sold the bodyguard. And literally this month sold 6 guns to and for women too. Pink, cute, zombie etc. I didn't have any one call me any names for getting something that caught their eye. A few are brand new to firearms too.

I thought the Zombie Max ammo was genius marketing. I mean it's just one more way to separate a product from a stream of competitors that have a nearly identical product. I mean we all have our favorite ammo- but it's nearly all pretty good and nearly the same price. Adding an art covered box and some green paint/tips has someone reach for Hornady instead of another brand- that's good marketing. I don't buy the stuff but I think its hilarious. Besides, we all know one of the best zombie defense weapons is a shovel anyway...I bet a green fiberglassed handle on a shovel would sell briskly with a zombie label of some kind...

Don't forget, all of US Gun lover's that Always talked about "when the Zombies come" or my "Zombie shotgun, Rifle, pistol," etc..... that's when the marketing took off. So we are ALL to blame.

I personally think it's a great marketing tool also, and I have a few boxes of it stashed away in the safe for my kids, and their kids (when they have them).... probably never use the stuff, but a great Novelty item for later years....

just my 2 cents....

Stay Safe.

Me. :)

I figure if you're prepared for a zombie apocalypse, you're pretty much prepared for anything.

zombieapocalypsep.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top