JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just started watching:

Looks nice. Only problem I can see is decapping with it and getting grit into the linear bearings. I can see that being an issue down the road. Maybe have the brass decapped and cleaned before using this press.

Nice press but honestly, it feels a little foo-foo -- I can't quite put my finger on why I get that impression. Maybe it's the apple-esque packaging. Maybe it's too clean. There's just something that makes me cringe a little and I don't know why exactly.

Nice press but honestly, it feels a little foo-foo -- I can't quite put my finger on why I get that impression. Maybe it's the apple-esque packaging. Maybe it's too clean. There's just something that makes me cringe a little and I don't know why exactly.
The color scheme.

I like it... It's only 10x what I paid for my Lyman turret press, and my Rock Chucker combined, but it's only money.
Before long it's still going to be cheaper than a few boxes of 300 blackout.
maybe they'll do like Prometheus and give a lease option
FF39A353-967E-4C08-9F3C-AC0F61800688.jpeg
It actually does look nice, and If it were about 1/3 the price I'd actually considered it. There is a lot to be said for a good smooth, powerful stroke.I just keep the shaft on the Lyman good and lubed and it's honked dory.. although it could be better..maybe if they didn't waste $$ laser cutting the foam packaging they could get that price point down to tempt us plebs from settling on a Lee.

Wow, what a hunk a crap. It's a springy C press with a manual turret.
Lee "turret" presses are O presses that automatically advance, or not if you remove the operating rod that takes literally 5 seconds.

unless youre loading for a robot to shoot your gun, you'll never be as accurate as the round or gun is capable of. id rather spend the $1200 on half a brick of 22lr to hone my skillz

:rolleyes:

So I turn around and work my Rockchucker this way and that way. There IS a lot of side to side movement. I'm thinking it would be nice to have a press with no play in it. Not sure it's going to make any better ammo for me though. I'm not one of those messing with weighing my brass/trimming neck thickness/concentricity and such.

I wouldn't be concerned about too many things to fail. If bearings are up to standards of all others? Heck, you're cars go 200+ thousand miles, and properly lubricated bearings aren't what put them in wrecking yards.

I could see getting one if the price was more like 1/2. That RCBS Summit press is over $600.00.

unless youre loading for a robot to shoot your gun, you'll never be as accurate as the round or gun is capable of. id rather spend the $1200 on half a brick of 22lr to hone my skillz

:rolleyes:

Are you CRAZY? You could get, like, 10,000 primers for that! Right here on NWFA!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top