JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all I recently got the Supreme Master Reloading kit and so far everything has been going great. Tonight I decided try out the scale. I spent some time adjusting the left side of the base to get it to zero but nothing works! The scale is WAY too heavy on the pointer side. I'm trying to be calm but I'm so frustrated right now. It doesn't matter what surface I put it on or how far I move the adjusting foot, it is still way too heavy on the left side.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I noticed that the bottom of the pan has shot in it to help balance everything out, should I try adding more shot or weight to the pan?

With the adjusting foot set in the middle it takes 4 pennies in the pan to balance the scale. :(

WTF? :(

Help?

OK........... so I'm an idiot :)
Sorry for the rant everyone jmh119 is a genius.

For the record, the book doesn't mention the brass dish, maybe I should've known that but i'm a noob :)

Hi all I recently got the Supreme Master Reloading kit and so far everything has been going great. Tonight I decided try out the scale. I spent some time adjusting the left side of the base to get it to zero but nothing works! The scale is WAY too heavy on the pointer side. I'm trying to be calm but I'm so frustrated right now. It doesn't matter what surface I put it on or how far I move the adjusting foot, it is still way too heavy on the left side.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I noticed that the bottom of the pan has shot in it to help balance everything out, should I try adding more shot or weight to the pan?

With the adjusting foot set in the middle it takes 4 pennies in the pan to balance the scale. :(

WTF? :(

Help?

Hi Wavo. make sure you have that little removable brass dish on the scale. Empty of course. That is needed to zero it.

Oh wait, James already said that. :D :D :D

That's cool. It's funny what happens to us sometimes. Carry on. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top