JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just started watching:

Looks nice. Only problem I can see is decapping with it and getting grit into the linear bearings. I can see that being an issue down the road. Maybe have the brass decapped and cleaned before using this press.

Nice press but honestly, it feels a little foo-foo -- I can't quite put my finger on why I get that impression. Maybe it's the apple-esque packaging. Maybe it's too clean. There's just something that makes me cringe a little and I don't know why exactly.

Nice press but honestly, it feels a little foo-foo -- I can't quite put my finger on why I get that impression. Maybe it's the apple-esque packaging. Maybe it's too clean. There's just something that makes me cringe a little and I don't know why exactly.
The color scheme.

I like it... It's only 10x what I paid for my Lyman turret press, and my Rock Chucker combined, but it's only money.
Before long it's still going to be cheaper than a few boxes of 300 blackout.
maybe they'll do like Prometheus and give a lease option
FF39A353-967E-4C08-9F3C-AC0F61800688.jpeg
It actually does look nice, and If it were about 1/3 the price I'd actually considered it. There is a lot to be said for a good smooth, powerful stroke.I just keep the shaft on the Lyman good and lubed and it's honked dory.. although it could be better..maybe if they didn't waste $$ laser cutting the foam packaging they could get that price point down to tempt us plebs from settling on a Lee.

Wow, what a hunk a crap. It's a springy C press with a manual turret.
Lee "turret" presses are O presses that automatically advance, or not if you remove the operating rod that takes literally 5 seconds.

unless youre loading for a robot to shoot your gun, you'll never be as accurate as the round or gun is capable of. id rather spend the $1200 on half a brick of 22lr to hone my skillz

:rolleyes:

So I turn around and work my Rockchucker this way and that way. There IS a lot of side to side movement. I'm thinking it would be nice to have a press with no play in it. Not sure it's going to make any better ammo for me though. I'm not one of those messing with weighing my brass/trimming neck thickness/concentricity and such.

I wouldn't be concerned about too many things to fail. If bearings are up to standards of all others? Heck, you're cars go 200+ thousand miles, and properly lubricated bearings aren't what put them in wrecking yards.

I could see getting one if the price was more like 1/2. That RCBS Summit press is over $600.00.

unless youre loading for a robot to shoot your gun, you'll never be as accurate as the round or gun is capable of. id rather spend the $1200 on half a brick of 22lr to hone my skillz

:rolleyes:

Are you CRAZY? You could get, like, 10,000 primers for that! Right here on NWFA!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top