Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Zero Bullets

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by Zhivago, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Zhivago

Zhivago Everett, WA Member

Anyone have experience using these for reloading? How do they compare quality-wise? At less than 12 cents each, they are the cheapest I've found for .45 ACP. Anyone with a better/cheaper option, let me know please!

2. Aristotle13

Aristotle13 Kent, WA Member

wow, 120 per 1000 is a little steep. I see you are in Everett. I go to the Marksman in Puyallup and I buy 230gn and 200 gn for around 45-50 per 500. It's been quite a while since I bought there, must have been before summer started.

If you want to shoot lead, it gets even cheaper.

3. jrfoxx

jrfoxx Member

never seen or used any personally, but have read some reviews on TFL and/or THR and recal them being considered "decent", especially for the price. I recall the gist being they are good for bargain plinking ammo, at a minimum.

Thats just going off memory though, I'd do a search on both those boards and you should get some decent 1st hand info if you want it.Just wanted to add what I recall having read. Hopefully my memory isnt too far off.:eek:

4. ZeroRing

ZeroRing 26th District, WA Active Member

Funny how that fact seems to keep eveyone honest. :D

5. Zhivago

Zhivago Everett, WA Member

Thanks for all the links there, a few I hadn't seen before.