JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got a Z.E.R.T. Membership last year with pressure from a buddy, did it, and I have watched some of the video's, they are plastered all over social media, wondering if anyone had a thought about them. I have mine and will share if you want to hear. Anyone attended a training (The one in Bend) or went to their location in LV?

I'd like to hear about your experiences. Now that I understand the zombie concept I'd like to know where they trained in Bend and any AARs you might have.

Last Edited:
Clip n paste from Zert site
About Z.E.R.T.
ZOMBIE as a METAPHOR…
Be prepared for what you fear most! (Your personal Zombie!)

About Z.E.R.T.
Z.E.R.T. is an organization that uses "Zombie" as a metaphor for any natural or man-made disasters that will occur in our lives; Hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, criminal attacks or any type of situation where being prepared, trained and most importantly, armed with the proper mindset is required to see you and your family through to safety.

My opinion of ZERT-

There's no vetting process. Anyone and everyone can be a ZERT member. Also, when you do a ZERT function, you cannot deny access to any ZERT members, only report issues.

Becoming a ZERT instructor is also a pain. You have to be on the "in" with them and ZERT considers any networking as a big no-no.

Without personal experience, and only a precursory look over the site, I'd avoid the dorky zombie gimmick and save my money for a known training academy.

My opinion of ZERT-

There's no vetting process. Anyone and everyone can be a ZERT member. Also, when you do a ZERT function, you cannot deny access to any ZERT members, only report issues.

Becoming a ZERT instructor is also a pain. You have to be on the "in" with them and ZERT considers any networking as a big no-no.
I don't think vetting someone is a good thing, but I don't like the mall cops either, and there is a bunch on this site too. The instructor part is BS and if your not in their network, your just a minnion and they don't want any chain of command or branch out. I will not reup in the group but that is me, I totally look at the FB site and laugh daily.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top