JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The anti-gunners are trying every single avenue possible and it's going to get worse as they will never be happy with the banned items of the day, they want all guns in private ownership gone.

Gun-friendly YouTube alternative, Utreon:

These alternatives will never gain the viewship that Youtube has, they simply can't pay the content creators anywhere near the same. Youtube is a global platform and will do what the global advertisers tell them to do.

If your only interest is guns, then you might be able to get by with the alternative sites where creators cross post videos. For those of us who watch very little gun content on YT, there's no alternative.

Utreon, full30, rumble, ugetube. There are plenty of alternatives to move to, but as we know, the money won't follow.

Back in the day, people made YouTube videos for fun, not ad money. Do I enjoy my YouTube ad revenue? Yeah, it pays for tools/materials to maintain my hobby, but I'd still do it even if I didn't earn a dime.

Maybe next time MAC/IV888 cry poor, they'll actually mean it instead of saying it through a good plated microphone inside their private swiss ski chalets. Those douche canoes really like to hear themselves talk.

Don't forget to subscribe to their Patreon and ring that notification bell :rolleyes:

Owned by Google. Go to places like Rumble. As long as gun owners support google they will keep screwing them.
This is what aggravates me, gun owners supporting all of the anti-gun players. How many ads here want payment by PayPal, Venmo, or any one of the other anti-gun money shufflers??
And right at the bottom of this page, links to all of our anti-gun friends, Farcebook, Twatter, and the rest.
And in the sidebar "Support Northwest Firearms" you see Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, (not sure about Chewy). Instead of supporting those anti-gun businesses thinking you're doing something good for NWFA, how about buying from someone who supports us and mailing Joe the few pennies he would have gotten from your purchase?? Joe definitely needs the support but I don't think he should have to get it at the expense of supporting our enemies.
We really are our own worst enemy.:(:(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads