JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The last time Germany tried to subdue an ultra left wing organization called the USSR, it didn't end well. I don't foresee this being any different.

European mega-fines didn't stop Google. 1 fine a year for 3 years in a row, now almost 9.5 billion in fines and they still do what they want.

I thought conservatives didn't like organized labor.
European mega-fines didn't stop Google. 1 fine a year for 3 years in a row, now almost 9.5 billion in fines and they still do what they want.

Like Bernie Sanders campaign workers unionizing to get the $15 an hour he champions, this could be an ironic tactic of turning one liberal advocacy group against another. In the meantime, I'm just:s0093:

I thought conservatives didn't like organized labor.

I realize YouTube is a bunch of asshats about this thing, but joining an EU/DE labor union? Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Like Bernie Sanders campaign workers unionizing to get the $15 an hour he champions, this could be an ironic tactic of turning one liberal advocacy group against another. In the meantime, I'm just:s0093:
Battlefield rules: You can shoot the enemy with your gun or theirs, doesn't matter.

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top