JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The last time Germany tried to subdue an ultra left wing organization called the USSR, it didn't end well. I don't foresee this being any different.

European mega-fines didn't stop Google. 1 fine a year for 3 years in a row, now almost 9.5 billion in fines and they still do what they want.

I thought conservatives didn't like organized labor.
European mega-fines didn't stop Google. 1 fine a year for 3 years in a row, now almost 9.5 billion in fines and they still do what they want.

Like Bernie Sanders campaign workers unionizing to get the $15 an hour he champions, this could be an ironic tactic of turning one liberal advocacy group against another. In the meantime, I'm just:s0093:

I thought conservatives didn't like organized labor.

I realize YouTube is a bunch of asshats about this thing, but joining an EU/DE labor union? Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Like Bernie Sanders campaign workers unionizing to get the $15 an hour he champions, this could be an ironic tactic of turning one liberal advocacy group against another. In the meantime, I'm just:s0093:
Battlefield rules: You can shoot the enemy with your gun or theirs, doesn't matter.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top