JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why do we allow this?

What will humanity look like in 50 years? 100 years?

Our race may be doomed.

"Why do we allow this?" My thoughts exactly. Well, the founding fathers said this and I agree with them....

Declaration of Independence

"Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. "

Its just crazy to me that all of us humans live on this one planet and there are few people and governments who with threat of violence impose their standards on others. And the mass go along with it. Like 7billion to 1 but they just bow their head and ask... "How much money are we supposed to pay and how high are we supposed to jump?"

Research AGENDA 21. Your (denial of your) right to grow your own food and avoid their poisons/GMOs all fall under that blanket plan. Growing a garden will soon be the act of a terrorist.

When SHTF comes around, far more people will simply die because of TPTB's complete control of FOOD and water, not from bullets that so many are so concerned about. That is why talk of another American Revolution and restoration of the old America is laughable.

Control the food and you control the world masses, and they do.

Research AGENDA 21. Your (denial of your) right to grow your own food and avoid their poisons/GMOs all fall under that blanket plan. Growing a garden will soon be the act of a terrorist.

When SHTF comes around, far more people will simply die because of TPTB's complete control of FOOD and water, not from bullets that so many are so concerned about. That is why talk of another American Revolution and restoration of the old America is laughable.

Food will be the new currency at some point. Gold, silver, paper money, etc will be worth nothing when people are starving and there is nothing to buy. If you've ever wondered why Monsanto is buying up every seed company they can it's because they know where real power and wealth will be had in the future. Try Googling Monsanto and the companies they now own and you will see what they have quietly been up to.
I have been a farmer for the last 24 years and I have quit doing business with any company associated with Monsanto. By the time people actually realize what they have done, it will be too late to take any action.

yea the US is the only developed nation that allows GMOs. other nations said there is no proof its safe, we said theres no proof its unsafe. the only other nations that use them will take any food they can get their hands on.

Agenda 21 is exactly what I thought when I read the title of this thread.

You know I think I am going to by the store tomorrow and buy a couple dozen packs of seeds and while out hiking just plant some stray vegetable plants here and there in the fields and see what happens. Maybe, just maybe some the weeds will not choke them and they will start some wild vegetable growth.

I have hunted for wild carrots, onions and such before growing in the woods just they did when humans first started to cultivate them, some maybe I can some started again.

I have a 6 gallon buckets full of seed packets put away for long term storage, oh yeah 90% are heirloom or organic (same difference) the other 10 are genetically altered this is for when shtf the first year I have to use them the odds are on my side of getting the largest crop possible.

You know I think I am going to by the store tomorrow and buy a couple dozen packs of seeds and while out hiking just plant some stray vegetable plants here and there in the fields and see what happens. Maybe, just maybe some the weeds will not choke them and they will start some wild vegetable growth.

I have hunted for wild carrots, onions and such before growing in the woods just they did when humans first started to cultivate them, some maybe I can some started again.

I have a 6 gallon buckets full of seed packets put away for long term storage, oh yeah 90% are heirloom or organic (same difference) the other 10 are genetically altered this is for when shtf the first year I have to use them the odds are on my side of getting the largest crop possible.

They will only reproduce if they are non hybrids.. go to victory seed co or territorial seed co and buy heirloom seeds. You'll have to water your seedlings somehow or they will die

I will get some organics or heirlooms and plant where I know they will enough water naturally. My sister tossed some pumpkins over into the end of the field about 7 yrs ago, and every year a few plants come up, the critters get into the and the deer and spread the seeds around with and without natural fertilizer:s0164:

*looks up*

Somehow...?

Actually I think the worst offender to wild plantings of food crop would be the skunks and deer/elk. Skunks like the worms in fresh tilled ground and the deer like the green shoots of new growth.

There's more than one way to water.. look at dope growers.. you can set up a slow trickle irrigation system or plant next to a water source like a creek. You're absolutely right, wild critters will eat it up before you can harvest

I thought Europe banned GMO seeds? Food control=people control is right. You guys should do some research on what the world governments are spraying on us via chemtrails. They are salting the earth with aluminum oxide, barium and an assortment of other toxic heavy metals. Monsato already has genetically modified seeds that are aluminum resistant. It's coming and not what you were expecting, sooner than we thought.

This was well documented by an Oregon website which was later harassed out of existence

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top