JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The proposed law astounds me. Far more Europeans have gardens, per capita, than their American counterparts. In the half dozen European countries I've visited, people that live in big or small housing complexes have garden plots in separate locations, that are long established. My family has two, each a few kilometers from the flats my relatives live in. Gardens are typically between an eighth and a quarter acre, and most have established fruit trees and a garden shed that acts as storage and as a place to stay on warm summer nights. Hundreds of acres will be divided up this way in strips just outside every city I've ever visited in Europe. I lost a garden plot in Warsaw due to new construction in 2001, but was compensated for it. I have relatives that make great wine, and put up all kinds of produce, year after year, and did so for decades from these same plots, even under communism. Food security was once a priority of nations, back when its people were considered citizens. Nobody seems to have citizens any more. Governments do the bidding of demonstrably evil corporations.

Food production worldwide is greatly a result of Cargill, Archer Daniels Midland, and Montsanto. While I think they are incredibly evil, they do supply food for billions, and their power is unlimited. They have been at war with people that don't support their interests for a long time. They are winning, and each year they get stronger. We will never take up arms against those that use us up as profit generators. I think at some point, their own mistakes will bring them down. When it happens, billions of us will perish.

Stockpile stuff while food is abundant and cheap. Hide it really well, or it will just be somebody else's when you need it.

Gardening is probably one of those things some people have a gift for. My own efforts are pitiful. In bad times, I would have a tough time relying on my ability to raise plants for food. I'm better raising livestock, but at the moment I have none. When I look at my preps, I just see holes. Hopefully, barter won't get outlawed.

By the time people actually realize what they have done, it will be too late to take any action.

I think this is already the case concerning global warming, contamination of the ecosystem with ionizing radiation, contamination of the ocean, pollution of most water supplies and increasing population growth. There is such a concept as, 'The point of no return'. I think that point may have already been reached.

Tower Gardens allow for a lot of planting in a very small area.

tower garden 4.jpg

<broken link removed>

tower garden 3.jpg

<broken link removed>

tower garden 3.jpg

tower garden 4.jpg

Stockpile stuff while food is abundant and cheap. Hide it really well, or it will just be somebody else's when you need it.

It can never be hidden such that it will not be found. Maybe focus on building a bigger tribe. Then you can take from the collectors and hidders.

Why was there even a cold war and why was the West so afraid of the Soviets?
In the end those poor buggers living in Eastern Europe had more freedom than what today's EU subjects have.
They didn't lose their liberties by being conquered; the surrendered them willingly to socialpaths from within.

With 50,000 acres of timberland behind my home site it can easily be hidden

Evertything that is legal today will be illegal tommrow
Bikers without helmets?
Seat Belts?
Firearms with larger than .6 tenths bore?
All Legal when I was young.
None of which was asociated with crime, yet it was outlawed because it was Low Hanging Fruit

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top