JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dirty Harry

The Whoopie Boys (reminds me of my "younger" days when nothing mattered and was just absolutely carefree)

The brat Patrol
Stand By Me
One crazy Summer
Never Cry Wolf*
Computer Dreams
Jaws ( All of them)
The Navigator
Cloak and Dagger
War Games
Dawns early Light

* If you haven't seen this, WATCH IT!

Army of Darkness was a 90's film, but it's so good!
Dead Alive is another great film released about the same time.

Evil Dead is the 80's film. ;)

My horror aficionado friend couldn't believe I called myself a horror fan and hadn't seen Dead Alive. O...M...G ... Talk about waaaay over the top!

The last starfighter
Bills and Teds excellent adventure
White water summer
License to drive
Fried green tomatos
Caddyshack
Gleaming the cube
Cobra
Beverly hills cop
The Explorer
Space camp

Last Edited:
Batteries not included
Cocktail
Tango and cash
Lethal weapon
Young guns
Back to school
Wargames
Major league
Dirty rotten scoundrels
Police academy
Roadhouse
Over the top
Predator
Summer school
Dragnet
Cacoon

Does "Wanda Whips Wall Street" count?

220px-Wanda-whips-wall-st-movie-poster-1982.jpg

Yes.

Dang, a bunch of the above movies I absolutely love, and watch over and over again during the year. I'm surprised that so many here like movies that I feel like I should be ashamed to admit I like! :D

The Road Warrior...
Heavy Metal...
You must have been about 10 or 11 when these movies debuted! Did you see them on a VHS player?
Both favs of mine however - heck I remember when I saw 'Heavy Metal' - it was with a friend and two girls we knew in Pendleton, OR of all places - no further info will be given....
"The Road Warrior' was the first movie I ever saw on VHS.
I have already told my daughter when I someday leave this life I want 'Takin' a Ride' by Don Felder played while she is scattering my ashes to the wind....
BUT I don't have Any plans on this anytime soon!

Last Edited:
You must have been about 10 or 11 when these movies debuted! Did you see them on a VHS player?
Both favs of mine however - heck I remember when I saw 'Heavy Metal' - it was with a friend and two girls we knew in Pendleton, OR or all places - no further info will be given....
"The Road Warrior' was the first movie I ever saw on VHS.
I have already told my daughter when I someday leave this life I want 'Takin' a Ride' by Don Felder played while she is scattering my ashes to the wind....
BUT I don't have Any plans on this anytime soon!

It was either on cable or VHS...been a few days since I first saw those movies....:D
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads