JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

I plan to not renew my SnoCo CPL because the Sheriff is not following the oath he swore to uphold.

• Renew and ask the crown for permission.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Exercise my Rights because we live in a free country

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Reactions
My Washington CPL recently expired and I do not plan to renew it. Asking for permission to exercise my rights from an anti constitution sheriff seems to me to be inviting future tyranny and weakening of our rights. I am a proponent of nonviolent solutions and carry a gun only for self defense as a last resort. Being armed for self defense is a birth right we all share but I do not wish for others to take anything I am saying as anything other than my own personal intentions and I am in no way giving legal advice.

Why aren't you renewing it? Aren't you in the best possible position (renewing right before all the changes)?

Just checked, mine expires in 2022, hopefully won't be living here then

Crossing the street when you have the green walk light, as a speeding semi comes barreling down the intersection headed straight towards you...You're right, but dead right.

This may not be your best course of action IMO.

Crossing the street when you have the green walk light, as a speeding semi comes barreling down the intersection headed straight towards you...You're right, but dead right.

This may not be your best course of action IMO.

Maybe not, but I wouldn't convict him if I was on the jury....

I have 2 other valid CPL's (Oregon and Utah)

Utah issues you their out of state permit on the premise that you have (and I'm guessing will continue to maintain) a valid state of residence permit. Your choice of course, but I wouldn't pick this particular hill to die on IMHO.

Your asking in an open public thread if you should just not renew and conceal carry without a permit?

Yeah, no.

Thread closed.

I realize the OP wasn't suggesting anything illegal, but these types of threads can go downhill quickly. That is why the thread is closed.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads