JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"The homeowner had a permit for the gun which makes his legal battle easy!"

I wasn't aware that you needed a gun permit to carry on your own property in Texas. Is the writer just adding fluff to make his story look more sensational?

Last Edited:
Appears to be good ending. I'm going to rant for a moment...I've been sick for nearly two weeks and kinda cranky so forgive me.

Why does the article bring up defending property? Seriously, when a guy approaches you while you are standing on your own property, points a gun at you, are you defending the nice brick pavers you are standing on??? Eight paragraphs on defending property. Gun blogs love to bring up points that are not points like stand your ground, castle doctrine, defense of property, etc.

Okay rant / off.

Thank you OP for the article / video link. Good guy makes a decision, moves and gets hits on target.

I lived in TX for years and never heard of that. I am not 100% on it but TX has person to person sales with no background check and no permit concealed carry now. So something doesn't add up.

So something doesn't add up.
Exactly what I was aiming at. Nice that these stories get out but I'm pretty convinced most of these so called intrepid reporters or writers are fence sitters or liberal twats just whoring themselves out for a $19 reimbursement from the publisher.

Last Edited:
How did the car start driving away by itself after the perp climbed out of the drivers seat right after the shots started?
Car may be right hand drive or a passenger jumped over immediately to handle the getaway if bubblegum went wrong. Bangers or thugs have no backbone. They'd drive off and leave their mothers in that scenario. Remember what the cockroaches do when you turn the hotel light on at 1AM? They scatter!

Of course......this is made up and sarcasm is involved.
Reject_Reality_and_Substitue.jpg
So IMAGINE. The lawyer for the family claiming.....
The deceased was attempting to "show" the firearm to the other guy. Yeah....intending to sell it. It's TEXAS after all.

But then, suddenly the guy brandished a gun and started shooting at him.

If the deceased was a "Bad Person" he would have pulled the trigger at the first opportunity. Real "Bad People" show their evil intent, by pulling the trigger, first. And that didn't happen here.

So, circle back for a moment. How would we know? What was truly in his heart (now that he is dead). Did he have an intent to cause harm?

Who shot first?

Obviously......some people will see stuff differently. Perhaps/maybe due to some amount of their personal racial issues and baggage. BUT, since the Summer of Love. Don't we ALL KNOW who are the systemically racist, in today's society?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
This is not new. I saw this video on Active Self Defense some time ago. Anyway, lessons to be learned, points to ponder.
South Africa. Go to YouTube for source, etc.
OutwardHound and bcp are entirely correct. This happened over 2 years ago, whereas I see that the dateline on the article posted in the OP is today.
Whoever runs the USASupreme blog is making matters just that much worse for American gun owners by claiming the video was shot in Texas. :mad:
This exact same video was posted up on NWFA several months ago, and it indeed happened in South Africa. Where in SA in particular I do not recall.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top