JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know why everyone thinks this is a bad idea, they could take these firearms and more easily give them to the cartels. In the past there was the whole CIA, Feds interfering:rolleyes:. Perhaps they can have next to the box a check out firearm as well after all its important we do not violate the rights of criminals and felons.
It's true. It could be like a lending library for guns. That way rather that going through the risky process of stealing guns they have a much safer way to access guns. I mean, think of the children.

It's true. It could be like a lending library for guns. That way rather that going through the risky process of stealing guns they have a much safer way to access guns. I mean, think of the children.
Yes, it would make the neighborhood safer for the children excellent point.
Ya know Blackadder sad thing is liberal-antis would read this and think we were serious
thats the real sad part :eek:

I don't know why everyone thinks this is a bad idea, they could take these firearms and more easily give them to the cartels. In the past there was the whole CIA, Feds interfering:rolleyes:. Perhaps they can have next to the box a check out firearm as well after all its important we do not violate the rights of criminals and felons.

So are you saying this could turn out like those neighborhood libraries? The ones where "take a book, leave a book"???? But for criminals so they don't have to be bothered with federal law or i594???

So are you saying this could turn out like those neighborhood libraries? The ones where "take a book, leave a book"???? But for criminals so they don't have to be bothered with federal law or i594???

Yep, over night I thought about when I was a kid and they had a book mobile, we could have a van drive around to neighborhoods and do the same it would make it easier so the criminals wouldn't have to go find a firearm they could bring it right to their neighborhood, they could serve cookies and coco to the criminals too so they can feel safe and secure when we give them free firearms.

We have to remember its all about making our neighborhoods safe by ensuring criminals have easier access to firearms then the law abiding. ( oh and the children, its for them too ).

Heh, they're following the UK script. They do this for knives in London since around 2011. "Get a life, bin that knife!" pasted right on the side of the drop boxes.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top