JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I was assigned to take photos from that angle I would have mounted my camera on my Bogen Magic Arm + SuperClamp with a Pocket Wizard attached ... would have let me take photos remotely -- -the camera would have been up front but I would be in a safe area...

And if the camera got shot... oh well - that is what insurance was made for.

Absolutely pointless to put someones or your own life in danger like that. Isnt that why they make camera stands and remote switches? Youd never catch me as a member at that range, its like the Special Olympic Shooting Team.

I've done a number of crazy things to "get the shot" back when I was a working pro photographer..... but NO WAY would I put myself, physically, where that guy did...... tripod show with remote, maybe, if the client guaranteed to replace the camera and lens if it happened to find lead. Even if I personally knew, and trusted, every man on that line, no way....... life is short enough as it is.

Now, I could not work out what that clown in the white tee, close to the video camera, was on about when he did his little dance, reload, then, after cease fire, rack your slides was called, HE opens up and commences firing. I hope these dudes were NOT some class of "elite" experienced shooters..... he was spun round facing away, muzzle in the air, broke about a half dozen of the rules I know, and I'm not much up on them all yet.... just plain barmy, he was. Near as berko as the chap with the camera. Oh well... seems they all escaped their folly... THIS time.

What the heck is that? If I was the R.O. on that range I would be telling that person in the white tee shirt that broke 90 to keep his gun pointed down range... except... THERE'S A MAN DOWN-RANGE!!! :eek: Arghhhh! Whoever was in charge of that fiasco should be forced to take the place of that photographer... that is, after everyone's been instructed to repeat the string with blindfolds on. :nuts:
If this was a crack group of SEALs, I would still think it unwise behavior to have that photographer downrange. But it's pretty clear this band of bumbling boobs have little to no training in safe gun handling, and that's what makes this whole scenario even more unnerving!

Last Edited:
Atleast the people that compete in the Special Olympics have some type of mental or physical challange, What is this guys milfunction. Da ta da Did u find my baseball, I lost my base ball, Wheres my Helmet?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top