JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I keep seeing these way higher than I paid prices and think I should sell it all, Primers $100.00/ 1000, Powder $400.00/ 8 lbs, once fired cases $200.00/1000, Hard-cast bullets $200.00/1000, JHP's $500.00/1000..... And then I remember greed is a cruel mistress so maybe for me at least it's not all about filling a swimming pool with Gold Duecets and swimming in them like Scrooge McDuck.

A bizarre, media-induced fear that has created a drug-like addiction for ammo.

I though it was more a case of addicted to going out and shooting up wads and wads of ammo every weekend? PLEASE tell me people aren't buying up dollar+ a round 9mm to stash? o_O

I keep seeing these way higher than I paid prices and think I should sell it all, Primers $100.00/ 1000, Powder $400.00/ 8 lbs, once fired cases $200.00/1000, Hard-cast bullets $200.00/1000, JHP's $500.00/1000..... And then I remember greed is a cruel mistress so maybe for me at least it's not all about filling a swimming pool with Gold Duecets and swimming in them like Scrooge McDuck.

Well I'd say, if "I" had enough components to sell and actually fill a pool, (a medium size kiddy pool might do) with gold ducats from the proceeds, I would seriously consider it. Retire, and do only what I want to do from there on out.

NW Armory has always been absurd.

Back during the ban they would strip extra mags from the new guns and offer to sell them to you at time of purchase for the going rate ($100 per mag).

There are plenty of other examples but I am sure everyone gets the drift.

Don't get me wrong... I'd still shop at NW Armory but only when its in my favor.
thats such BS.

Still seems reasonable to me. Picked this up 5 minutes ago.

IMG_20201120_081709.jpg

I love airguns. Air rifles and I go back more than 50 years. Learned to shoot them on a Benjamin pump that you dropped the BB down the barrel. In my teens I bought a Sheridan blue streak, still have it. Although 20 caliber was a weird size then, it did the job. I understand the addiction both for the price and the satisfaction.

Here ya go... $1 per round for 1000 .45 right in our site:
Those boxes look like they have been sitting around for a while. Those Blazer boxes look like some I have from the late 90's and the Lawman ? I can't say.

So ammo bought, hoarded, never shot and now being sold for a massive profit?

Some of this will only last for a while.....

And take notice of the post count of the OP....

Iv'e stocked up on ammo for years mostly once weekly trips to Bimart, they always have(had) something on sale and if they didn't I would still pick up a few boxes of something, or primers, powder etc.

These days i'm sitting on my stockpile and spend my free time reloading, working on my project guns, fishing, and shooting my recurve instead of shooting. I'm to cheap to chase high priced ammo just to shoot or replace what I've shot. It may take a while but I think things will settle back down eventually. :D

Cheap? Yup. H&N Premium pellets cost 1.6p each - 2c. Even a certified tightwad like me can afford a few of them......

Okay, someone said "airgun" so I'm here. :)

Inexpensive fun to keep the "real" gun skills up.
swarmnoRRRnoscope003.JPG

20-feet out the back door, shoot every day if I like. 25 and 10M range for #backyardplinking.
mylittleshootingspot092020a.jpg

Me, I'm like *what* ammo shortage? :)
gamoagmmorderaug2020a.jpg

And if ya prefer a pistol, plenty of choices there too.
new2meairgunpistols2020a.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads