JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a buddy that is a huge ammo and reloading supply hoarder, I am trying to talk him into selling some of his stash then replacing it in a few years when things calm down

That's interesting.

Does your buddy shoot a bunch, or NEED money for something else?

If he shoots a bunch, then he probably bought stores for such a circumstance as now.

If he NEEDS money, well buy !ow sell high always applies. Again tho, provided he doesn't shoot.

Those starting air guns are the way, aren't joking. I've been considering one prior to this mess, now with a Beijing Biden presidency around the corner, I'm definitely pushing harder to save the coin for a good one.

If I can sell $2000 of ammo during this (something like 500 rounds of 9 and 2 boxes of primers!), I'll be getting a Edgun Leishy 2.0.

1606065166571.jpeg

That's interesting.

Does your buddy shoot a bunch, or NEED money for something else?

If he shoots a bunch, then he probably bought stores for such a circumstance as now.

If he NEEDS money, well buy !ow sell high always applies. Again tho, provided he doesn't shoot.

He doesn't really shoot very much and barely reloads enough to do the little shooting he does. What he does do is complain about everything, plenty of that. He got married and bought a train wreck of a house a almost two years ago so I think he has been busy with that. I am sure there are many more like him out there, sitting on piles of stuff and literally tons of lead they will never use.

Those starting air guns are the way, aren't joking. I've been considering one prior to this mess, now with a Beijing Biden presidency around the corner, I'm definitely pushing harder to save the coin for a good one.

If I can sell $2000 of ammo during this (something like 500 rounds of 9 and 2 boxes of primers!), I'll be getting a Edgun Leishy 2.0.

View attachment 781012

Damn, she's purdy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews