JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've seen some nice case hardened guns - that's not one of them. I'd pass personally. Looks like someone made a mistake, in my opinion. Certainly not worth $1,500 (to me).

IMG_0066.PNG

I'm with Andy on this one, case hardened frame Colts deep blue lustre slide would make this a real looker!!!

I think so to. Alot of the parts are deep blued, but you don't notice them enough. I have seen the frame hardened deep blue slides and they are beautiful. One thing about this process is a huge variation in color, and I have seen ones that are better than this.

I don't hate it. Probably wouldn't be my first choice.

Now for $850 or less it might make a good couch gun. It would blend in to my wood side table and no one would ever know its there. :D

Well...first saw it and, Oh hell no!!!

Studied a while and I think I could live with the frame like that, need a solid colored slide on her, though!

I'm not spending that much on a pistol.

FYI, it's probably color case. Not actually case hardened. Not very many people do case hardening anymore except for cowboy guns and sword makers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top