JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've seen some nice case hardened guns - that's not one of them. I'd pass personally. Looks like someone made a mistake, in my opinion. Certainly not worth $1,500 (to me).

IMG_0066.PNG

I'm with Andy on this one, case hardened frame Colts deep blue lustre slide would make this a real looker!!!

I think so to. Alot of the parts are deep blued, but you don't notice them enough. I have seen the frame hardened deep blue slides and they are beautiful. One thing about this process is a huge variation in color, and I have seen ones that are better than this.

I don't hate it. Probably wouldn't be my first choice.

Now for $850 or less it might make a good couch gun. It would blend in to my wood side table and no one would ever know its there. :D

Well...first saw it and, Oh hell no!!!

Studied a while and I think I could live with the frame like that, need a solid colored slide on her, though!

I'm not spending that much on a pistol.

FYI, it's probably color case. Not actually case hardened. Not very many people do case hardening anymore except for cowboy guns and sword makers.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top