JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not an XD but I put some TruGlo TFO on my Glock. I love them. They work great in low light, sunlight and shine bright at night. I had read people had problems with the tubes falling out, but after a few 1000 9mm mine are fine.

Not an XD but I put some TruGlo TFO on my Glock. I love them. They work great in low light, sunlight and shine bright at night. I had read people had problems with the tubes falling out, but after a few 1000 9mm mine are fine.

Thanks, but I'm looking for someone that has mounted night sights on the XDs specifically, as I'm having problems figuring out the exact model to use.

ETA I read the title of the post as XDS rather than XDs so if you have an XD as opposed to an XDS the below may not be correct.

Per James at <broken link removed> for the Ameriglo's you'll want the #8 height profiles and Trijicon SP01, SG01, SG05 will work but all need to be fitted. Heres a page from his site re Trijicon HDs. TRIJICON HD NIGHTSIGHTS FOR THE XDS ? XD-HS2000.com He includes installation in his price for the sights or $20 if you have your own. Probably need a sight pusher as they are tight on the XDs.

James also refinishes slides. You should see my xd slide redone in titanium!!!! every time I take it out of the safe I just stare at it for 5 minutes before putting it in the range bag. Only charges $55 bucks as well. Tell him Davef from Portland sent ya!! Hes doing my glock slide in titanium right now.

I have installed five sets of night sights on XDs pistols. They have all been Truglo sights and they do very well. Great sight picture and low profile. Cheapest place on the internet for them is Optics Planet. Standard XD sights fit the XDs pistols.

I have installed five sets of night sights on XDs pistols. They have all been Truglo sights and they do very well. Great sight picture and low profile. Cheapest place on the internet for them is Optics Planet. Standard XD sights fit the XDs pistols.

Do you have a model number for the ones that fit best?

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top