JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Nampa
State
Idaho
Zip Code
Hello, doing some renovations at the house so need to pass some items along. Have some very nice collectibles and minty guns for sale. Cross posted.

1. 1941 Lithgow SMLE - First offering is a very special gun. Hard to let go because the condition is so outstanding. It was rebuilt and likely never issued post rebuild. Markings are crisp including on the stock indicating that it was never sanded. Has a matching bolt, and a great bore. Doesn't get much better than this. Asking $1500 + shipping.

Pics -
2. 1941 Lithgow SMLE - Another nice wartime Lithgow. This has obviously seen some service use, then was turned over to training use(known by the use of yellow paint). Functions and fires fine. Was FTR'd at some point. A good bore that could use a cleaning but has lots of life left in it. An accurate gun in overall good condition for an SMLE. Asking $700 + shipping

Pics -
3. S&W Model 1917 Army Revolver - This S&W 1917 Army revolver is in outstanding condition. Retaining much of its original blue, this revolver is in very desirable condition. It is a first variation(indicated by the serrated trigger), with a manufactured date of 1918. Timing and lockup is good. A beautiful revolver with matching numbers. Also comes with a pretty used holster that should be used for display only. Oddly enough there is no US Property mark under the barrel, although it is an Army issued piece. From the research I've done this was just an anomaly. Chambered in .45 ACP. I am asking $1600 + shipping.

Pics -
4. S&W Model 1917 Army Revolver - Here we have another S&W 1917 Revolver that is only a few hundred serial numbers away from the listing above. In similar great shape, this was also has matching numbers, good timing and lockup, and has the US property mark on the underside of the barrel. This revolver also comes with an outstanding holster dated 1917 with a soldiers name and rank on the back. A great Revolver with a great holster. Chambered in .45 ACP. Asking $1750 + shipping.

Pics -
5. S&W Victory Model 10 4" barrel - Last S&W here. This is a victory model 10, US Military issued revolver. It is in good overall condition, good lockup and timing, and has matching numbers. Grips are a little beat, but servicable. Good bore, a little on the dark side but I'm sure just needs a little scrubbing. Having a 4" barrel makes this a very comfortable size. Has a fabulous trigger. Has a replacement lanyard ring that I haven't had the chance to put on, but it will come with the revolver. Chambered in .38 S&W Special. Asking $900 + ship.

Pics -
6. Springfield Armory M1 Garand 1950's - Here is a decent Springfield Armory M1 Garand that was made post WW2. In decent shape, stock is beat but not too bad. The great thing about this rifle is its bore condition. It is very shiney, but great rifling and shows relatively little use. Functions and fires great. Asking $1450 + ship.

Pics - https://imgur.com/a/KMwBM7G

Thanks for looking. First unconditional "I'll take it" gets it. Feel free to reach out for more pics and or details. I can take any Zelle, Cashapp, Postal MO, or whatever else you prefer, just not paypal or venmo. (I will be posting up 5 Mosin Nagant stocks including a PU stock soon - stay tuned!)

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hello, doing some renovations at the house so need to pass some items along. Have some very nice collectibles and minty guns for sale. Cross posted.

1. 1941 Lithgow SMLE - First offering is a very special gun. Hard to let go because the condition is so outstanding. It was rebuilt and likely never issued post rebuild. Markings are crisp including on the stock indicating that it was never sanded. Has a matching bolt, and a great bore. Doesn't get much better than this. Asking $1500 + shipping.

Pics -
2. 1941 Lithgow SMLE - Another nice wartime Lithgow. This has obviously seen some service use, then was turned over to training use(known by the use of yellow paint). Functions and fires fine. Was FTR'd at some point. A good bore that could use a cleaning but has lots of life left in it. An accurate gun in overall good condition for an SMLE. Asking $700 + shipping

Pics -
3. S&W Model 1917 Army Revolver - This S&W 1917 Army revolver is in outstanding condition. Retaining much of its original blue, this revolver is in very desirable condition. It is a first variation(indicated by the serrated trigger), with a manufactured date of 1918. Timing and lockup is good. A beautiful revolver with matching numbers. Also comes with a pretty used holster that should be used for display only. Oddly enough there is no US Property mark under the barrel, although it is an Army issued piece. From the research I've done this was just an anomaly. Chambered in .45 ACP. I am asking $1600 + shipping.

Pics -
4. S&W Model 1917 Army Revolver - Here we have another S&W 1917 Revolver that is only a few hundred serial numbers away from the listing above. In similar great shape, this was also has matching numbers, good timing and lockup, and has the US property mark on the underside of the barrel. This revolver also comes with an outstanding holster dated 1917 with a soldiers name and rank on the back. A great Revolver with a great holster. Chambered in .45 ACP. Asking $1750 + shipping.

Pics -
5. S&W Victory Model 10 4" barrel - Last S&W here. This is a victory model 10, US Military issued revolver. It is in good overall condition, good lockup and timing, and has matching numbers. Grips are a little beat, but servicable. Good bore, a little on the dark side but I'm sure just needs a little scrubbing. Having a 4" barrel makes this a very comfortable size. Has a fabulous trigger. Has a replacement lanyard ring that I haven't had the chance to put on, but it will come with the revolver. Chambered in .38 S&W Special. Asking $900 + ship.

Pics -
6. Springfield Armory M1 Garand 1950's - Here is a decent Springfield Armory M1 Garand that was made post WW2. In decent shape, stock is beat but not too bad. The great thing about this rifle is its bore condition. It is very shiney, but great rifling and shows relatively little use. Functions and fires great. Asking $1450 + ship.

Pics - https://imgur.com/a/KMwBM7G

Thanks for looking. First unconditional "I'll take it" gets it. Feel free to reach out for more pics and or details. I can take any Zelle, Cashapp, Postal MO, or whatever else you prefer, just not paypal or venmo. (I will be posting up 5 Mosin Nagant stocks including a PU stock soon - stay tuned!)
Nice pieces.
The M1 Garand has a "Targeted" barrel..:):)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.