JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1400
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Springfield M1 Garand 30-06. Very nice shooter in great condition.

The only thing wrong with it is, it's not in your collection, lol. Also, I swear I will loose my mind if one more person offers to trade "a custom glock".... therefore unless you have something very very unique that isn't in production I'm probably not interested in your trade.

$1400

1000000730.jpg 1000000731.jpg 1000000732.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
16" bbl w/ rifle length gas. Originally featured on the Colt 605 as used in the Vietnam war (early years). Renamed the "dissipator" by the marketing folks at Bushmaster. Now everyone calls it that. Several mfg.'s now offer some version
If that's a trade offer I will pass. I'm not looking for any AR parts

I can see that it has a lead dipped receiver heel, but I can't tell much else from your photos. Year of manufacturer? Barrel? Springfield internals? Rebuild marks on the receiver legs? Need the details!!!! :D

-E-

I can see that it has a lead dipped receiver heel, but I can't tell much else from your photos. Year of manufacturer? Barrel? Springfield internals? Rebuild marks on the receiver legs? Need the details!!!! :D

-E-
Haha.... like I'm gonna tell you all her secrets on the first date

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.