JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"A communication professor in Florida known for conspiracy theories..."

That tells you all you need to know right there. A nutjob, living in a nuthouse, and open to nutty conspiracies...

The only conspiracy is one to make us look bad by quoting nutjobs like this "professor".

Considering the Sun Sentinel is just like any local news source and not one to lend itself out to conspiracy's like alot of alternate news source's do. I find it pretty interesting 61% of the people polled on their website agree with the man. Or at the very least they understand that the Government is the only one who benefits from more gun control. Thats good.

Just the other day the wife showed me a post from some forum (unknown really) that was disputing the same thing. The strange thing it was sort of convincing...

1. It showed a photo of the defense attorney in the James Holmes case (in court)
2. It showed a screen shot of a grieving mother in Sandy Hook (news channel), at is was a 80% look alike..
3. It then showed an actress with her husband on Facebook and their home residence was listed as Florida.

The third photo was a sort of the same, but easily disputed. However the first two photos was creepy close to the same person...

The odds of this being a government "conspiracy" is less than me wining the lottery, but things which make a rational thinking person take a second look, easily adds fuel to the tin heads...

Edit: Changed the look alike % to 80 to be more realistic and not so dramatic...

"A communication professor in Florida known for conspiracy theories..."

That tells you all you need to know right there. A nutjob, living in a nuthouse, and open to nutty conspiracies...

The only conspiracy is one to make us look bad by quoting nutjobs like this "professor".

Who do you refer to when you say "make us look bad" cus the only people he makes look bad is the Government and mainstream media.

I read that story earlier today and I think he was trying to get his students to look behind the gov't released stories for the truth.

In another post, he says, "While it sounds like an outrageous claim, one is left to inquire whether the Sandy Hook shooting ever took place — at least in the way law enforcement authorities and the nation's news media have described."
Emphasis is mine

Right you can't get 5 guys at a poker table to agree on what Pizza to order but the government got what 2500 people to all go along with some huge false flag operation on National TV.

YEA right

I'm not real big on conspiracy theories but there is a LOT about Sandy Hook that bugs me.

At this point, there are SO MANY conflicting stories and videos out there about everything from the car, the guns, Where and which guns, the people around the school, the dates that show up on web pages, the info from press conferences,... The list goes on and on and on. It has been that way from the beginning, with the press and the official news releases.
It all comes back to a pattern of misinformation and obfuscation that has surrounded certain players in our government and media for so long that we as citizens no longer know who to trust or when to trust them.

Ever heard the word "hinky?"
Well, the Newtown, CT shooting has so much "hink" about it that we will NEVER know the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
The Aurora shooting wasn't much better, but at least we got some info within 30 days.
And there are things about that one that don't add up too.

In two days it will have been a month since it happened. Still no CCTV video, no photos of broken glass doors, no photos of shell casings,...
Nothing.
And that's just wrong.
And now the school superintendent says the school will never be used again, will never be open to the public, and will likely be demolished.

Hink I tell ya. Lotsa hink.

Achmed_zps2ae68453.jpg

Who do you refer to when you say "make us look bad" cus the only people he makes look bad is the Government and mainstream media.

I mean posting it here makes firearm owners look bad, because I don't see these nutty conspiracy posts on other forums I frequent.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top