JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I three emails from them just between 6am and 11 am today! I do look at their emails if it looks like something i might see and need to have. But good lord! I unsubscribed. i wish they'd do like some places that ask WHY when you hit the unsubscribe button, and offer a choice of less emails.

I bought new headlight cases for the CRV from 1a auto and they really blasted me with emails! What are they thinking? "Once he gets his new headlights in he's going to want to replace every bushing, bearing and shaft in the front end! DERP!"

AIM SURPLUS is getting close to being axed too! Same ad today as yesterday.

Sounds like you should sign up for Primary Arms.
Facetious? We got some parts from them for Wifey's AR build. I seem to remember getting some emails, but haven't in some time. Maybe we used her email and she gets them? I'd think she'd tell me if they we spamming her. Or she unsubscribed?

I three emails from them just between 6am and 11 am today! I do look at their emails if it looks like something i might see and need to have. But good lord! I unsubscribed. i wish they'd do like some places that ask WHY when you hit the unsubscribe button, and offer a choice of less emails.

I bought new headlight cases for the CRV from 1a auto and they really blasted me with emails! What are they thinking? "Once he gets his new headlights in he's going to want to replace every bushing, bearing and shaft in the front end! DERP!"

That's pretty common these days, don't you think? Sign up for anything, buy any product or service and expect to get bombarded with spam. Although 3 emails in a 5 hour period is a little much.

Little trick my kid taught me: have a throw-away email account that you can use when buying or signing up for anything that has a "required" email address field and you don't really want to hear from them.

That's pretty common these days, don't you think? Sign up for anything, buy any product or service and expect to get bombarded with spam. Although 3 emails in a 5 hour period is a little much.

Little trick my kid taught me: have a throw-away email account that you can use when buying or signing up for anything that has a "required" email address field and you don't really want to hear from them.
Good point I guess. I do have a gmail account but have only used that when I leave a scathing yelp, or some such, review.

I get emails from a other places I've done biz with over the years. They, are not so abusive with their solicitations.

Ha ha reminds me of one time I was browsing on Brownells and a pop up chat box comes up and asks, "What is stopping you from buying this right now!" In the response part I wrote, "This annoying pop up box".

I still buy from them and appreciate some of the innovative firearms they make but I totally agree their marketing department is too aggressive/annoying.

Aero Precision is as annoying. Not only to they send a 'sale' email each week [sometimes more than one] but anytime I check their site I'll get an email saying they noticed I dropped by and what can they do for me. Reminds me of annoying salesmen that swoop in on anyone that walks through the door. I've unsubscribed to more sites in the past year than at any other time in my life.

I often use something like [email protected] if I can.
Sounds like you should sign up for Primary Arms.
They've earned my business. Usually have what I want at reasonable prices, their shipping is fast and the packages don't scream "GUN STUFF" like Midway. And I don't get spammed to death

As well as a land line phone. When mine rings, I know it's a bunk call.
We have a land line. We'll Always have one. Horrible sound quality on cell phones. Or just my 66 YO ears?
Comcast now put (spam) in the caller id window on the wall phone before the name/number when it's a junk call. Like, "Good job! How else would I have known?"

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top