JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Most ridiculous. .....this will be my last time posting on this type of nonsense.......bad kids deserve severe beatings.......kids that think they are adults and act as such deserve the Death Penalty. Meh......bad adults or kids aren't new.....we the society not putting them down like animals.......well.....why? It isn't humane enough?......tell me why

Me too! My kids are 2 and 5 and I have anxiety daily about the stuff my kids will have to go through. Maybe not much diiferent than we did but still seems to get worse.

At the end of the day I do blame these kids for their attempted actions, but these are bad seeds that were bad by bad parents.

I fully believe anyone under 18 that goes down this road should have their parents charged with the same crimes as their children.
You bet for dang sure ish would start changing. Either POS people would stop having kids or they would learn to raise them better.

If some jackazz wanted to harm My Great Grandaughter who is 2 and a tornado ,I don't have a problem going back to prison hes a dead man walking

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews