JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Now FedEx tracking shows DELIVERED, but I did not receive the package. Now I have to try to work with my credit card to reverse payment. First Boyds takes a whole months to ship the rifle stock, and now after they shipped it FedEx mostly likely messed up with the delivery. Since I live in Seattle, I would not also exclude that someone entered into our mailroom and stole the package. It happened in the past to some other residents.

Now FedEx tracking shows DELIVERED, but I did not receive the package. Now I have to try to work with my credit card to reverse payment. First Boyds takes a whole months to ship the rifle stock, and now after they shipped it FedEx mostly likely messed up with the delivery. Since I live in Seattle, I would not also exclude that someone entered into our mailroom and stole the package. It happened in the past to some other residents.
I usually wait a day where I'm at. I got tired of reporting my packages missing only to have them show up the next day. I think the contractor will mark an item delivered the day before if they don't have the time to come down my lane to fudge their numbers and show how well they're doing. Either that or they're delivering it to a neighbor first.

I just talked to our building manager and according to him FedEx did not show up today. There are about 20 packages in our mail room and not one is from FedEx. They are all UPS and Amazon. This tells me that FedEx did not deliver anything to our building today.

They all suck.
I have a FedEx package circling around somewhere in Seattle for the last 3 days.
And I have a UPS delivery stuck after customs clearance, day 5 of "check back tomorrow for delivery date" well, how many tomorrow's do I need to wait?

Even more annoying, the UPS delivery is from UK, needed customs clearance. But, things from China just sail through. Getting items from Canada needs customs too.
Nope, not for the communist country that points nukes at us.

To make matters more stressful, these are hard-to-find electronics components that are the last I could find (some from UK stock) and aren't scheduled for production until late 2022. For all I know, these packages could be lost

My FedEx package had Boyds rifle stock. FedEx claims they delivered the package, but I never found it. I will wait until the end of today to see if the package shows up. If it does not, I will try to recover money from my credit card.

After watching a surveillance video with our building manager, it turns out that FedEx driver unloaded and left packages outside at the entrance of our apartment building. Out building is a large apartment complex and we have a mailroom at the lobby, but the driver for unknown reason unloaded packages outside. The package was likely stolen as two more people from out building have the same situation with their FedEx delivery. What a bummer!

After watching a surveillance video with our building manager, it turns out that FedEx driver unloaded and left packages outside at the entrance of our apartment building. Out building is a large apartment complex and we have a mailroom at the lobby, but the driver for unknown reason unloaded packages outside. The package was likely stolen as two more people from out building have the same situation with their FedEx delivery. What a bummer!
There has been some really great video's for a while of FedEx drivers tossing stuff over a fence and such. Something happened to them a while back and service just went to crap. Not sure why anyone still uses them.

Our Fed-Ex drivers have been. I thing short of excellent. Friendly and always happy to make a note if something appears to be damaged. Now the same can't be said for the idiots who send the packages via Fed-Ex……

Yeah I'm calling out you Ford Motor Company!!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top