JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know its a sign of the times but shipping via FEDEX is like a black hole. I have been waiting on a package that was supposed to arrive on 9/23 via Troutdale / Portland.
It indicates its still in transit meaning it is setting in a truck. A strong recomendation is that if you order something it should be shipped either UPS or USPS at least until FedEx gets thier act together. Supposedly they are at 65% of the man power they need and currently processing only 25% of the orders which leads to an awful larger backup they will need to catch up with.

All of my Fedex packages have been a minimum 1 week late.

And it doesn't matter if they stop in Troutdale or Fife Washington. The last rep I spoke with said I am not able to inquire about my package, I was must contact the seller to follow up.

Never thought I would see the day that I would willingly chose the postal service over any other carrier.

I LOVE FedEX.
I HATE UPS.

We order a lot here, 2/3 is FedEx, almost always on time.
The other 1/3 is UPS. In September they completely lost one package and had a big delay on a time sensitive one for my company.

I always choose FedEx if possible.

I used to use fed ex all the time.. but thee last few years they seem to use any excuse to be late.. that flood in Georgia, your shipment from Cali is going to take an extra week..

FedEx is dying. They are hemorrhaging money and lost. They have laid off huge quantities of drivers and leased out routes to subcontractors. Their bread and butter, 1 and 2 day shipping, was taken by Amazon. Their second money maker, fast 1-2 day document shipments, have been destroyed by relaxing document processing laws via electronic signature services like Docusign. They are on the way out.

FedEx recently delivered an empty package to my house, twice, LOL. The trainee brought it to the door, realized it was damaged, as in box smashed open with NOTHING in it. Set it down, then decided to take it back to his driver/trainer. The trainer obviously told him to deliver it anyway, so he did. What a fiasco that was, calling FedEx was a nightmare and was ho help, the seller sent another one on their dime because he didn't want to deal with it either.

Both Fed-Ex and UPS suck, they damage stuff all the time because they are always in such a damn hurry, they loose stuff, break stuff, and even steal stuff, and lately, they are getting slower and slower and s-l-o-w-e-r!

Now, the fed gov has ordered the USPS to slow way down, were screwed!

I live 1 mile away from the Amazon distribution center, yet my packages always arrive late evening on the day they are due, never earlier then 6:00 p.m!
About 1/4 of those packages arrive damaged!

Both Fed-Ex and UPS suck, they damage stuff all the time because they are always in such a damn hurry, they loose stuff, break stuff, and even steal stuff, and lately, they are getting slower and slower and s-l-o-w-e-r!

Now, the fed gov has ordered the USPS to slow way down, were screwed!

I live 1 mile away from the Amazon distribution center, yet my packages always arrive late evening on the day they are due, never earlier then 6:00 p.m!
About 1/4 of those packages arrive damaged!
That sucks about USPS, I always felt that they were a touch better than UPS or FedEx.

They delivered wrong package to me. Clearly the wrong address on the box compared to mine, so apparently the driver doesn't know his numbers! Called the company twice to report it. Fed ex never came back to pick it up, tho they pass by my rural home nearly daily. Finally called the phone number on the box, and the correct recipient came to pick it up himself.

I've had worse times with UPS than FedEx. Both have had their moments but by far the most mangled package has been from UPS.

I have had a local end-point delivery company leave a package in front of my garage door rather than the front door. If I hadn't been outside the house before I drove anywhere that day, I'd probably have backed over it. I can only imagine trying to file a claim on that.

FedEx drivers for the most part are contract drivers, meaning they don't work for FedEx. Every "route" or delivery service area is owned by a private individual or company. Most drivers work for someone who owns several routes and hires these employees at reduced wages and benefits, believe me on this as I used to check tires weekly and replace when needed. They only have to abide by company standards, which are pretty low. I had a separate log book to keep track of all the different accounts, as the route owner is responsible for all the maintenance and upkeep of their trucks. I went into the local sort facility several times weekly and see the drivers attitudes and treatment of packages. It was a real eye opener. UPS employees all work for UPS and have far better wages and benefits. This is probably the reason for the discrepancy in quality of these delivery services. USPS employees are govt employees and usually don't have much accountability and it shows in their delivery speeds.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top