JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I hate fed ex. Just had something delivered last week that I needed to be home to sign for. Tracking told me what day it was going to be delivered. Then it got updated to a day early. Then the day before delivery it changed back to the original day even though it was on track to be here early. Even when it said it was out for delivery it said it wouldn't be here til the next day. It did come a day earlier than expected but a real pain trying to plan my weekend when I gota sign for the package and they can't make up their mind when its actually coming. And that was unusual, usually they are just late.

A good while back FedEx was the standard other services were compared to. No idea what the hell happened to them but I HATE to see anything coming by them now. They have come to make the USPS look great which is really saying something. We ordered a PS5 for one of the kids for his birthday. Hard to come buy now and found one at retail. Only downside is its on FedEx. So not sure if we will ever see it. :mad:

I ordered a Dillon RL 1100 and had been waiting about 4 months for it to ship, and was very excited when it finally shipped. FedEx told me it would arrive Friday then changed to Saturday and then Sunday, then they didn't know when it would arrive. All tracking showed was it was sitting about 20 miles from my house so I tried to pick it up but they couldn't find it. So I finally had them start a "trace" and they were finally able to find and deliver on the one day that I couldn't be home to sign for it!

I was starting to think that it was dropped on a deserted island and Tom Hanks was using it for dental work!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top