JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I used to. He was living the same kind of life I do...and then he became a product shill and lost my sub. Can't fault the man for turning a buck but when his videos become little more than commercials he loses my interest.

i dont blame him for making good videos and getting paid to do so. good for him! i really enjoy his vids. sucks that youtube is so antigun. im sure this vid is de-monetized.

i remember asking cody why he doesnt carry a sidearm in his vids..."against youtube policy for the catagory of videos he makes"

I used to. He was living the same kind of life I do...and then he became a product shill and lost my sub. Can't fault the man for turning a buck but when his videos become little more than commercials he loses my interest.

Once the clickbait titles and niche crappy tools to gain views stuff started I stopped watching. Haven't been back.

Firefighting must be good money by looking at his spread and the tools he has in his huge shop.
He was a city man who made some dough and then realized he wanted to go back to his roots and a simpler life.

Once the clickbait titles and niche crappy tools to gain views stuff started I stopped watching. Haven't been back.
I stopped just after I started watching him. He had some religious rant of arrogance and intolerance. Really insulting, so I said screw this guy. No more revenue from my views. Just seeing how he really feels/thinks did it for me.

I stopped just after I started watching him. He had some religious rant of arrogance and intolerance. Really insulting, so I said screw this guy. No more revenue from my views. Just seeing how he really feels/thinks did it for me.

Think deep about the bold part. Did you pass an arrogant and intolerant view of another person? Are you as guilty?

Not starting a debate, I find it interesting with somebody dismisses another human using those words. I always think "you just did the same thing.."

Did you mean to say "after I saw his religious based views I decided that we probably are not compatible so I quit watching."

I thought that is exactly what I said.

Instead of keeping personal views personal, he attacked those who didn't share his views. Claimed his views as the one and true path, and came off as a jerk. I decided I don't need that kind of person in my life.

Think deep about the bold part. Did you pass an arrogant and intolerant view of another person? Are you as guilty?

Not starting a debate, I find it interesting with somebody dismisses another human using those words. I always think "you just did the same thing.."

Did you mean to say "after I saw his religious based views I decided that we probably are not compatible so I quit watching."

I've watched quite a few of his videos and even though I don't follow the same spiritual path as he I don't hold ill will because of it. I think what you yourself are seeing is the "He had some religious rant" portion and not the "arrogance and intolerance." portion. You can still be an bubblegum while wearing a halo.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top