JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All gun owners did not vote for Kate Brown and you know it. Many of us spent the time to write our legislators and the press, campaign for candidates, and spend money for ads. Saying that we support Brown or voted for her and deserve the draconian gun laws are ridiculous.

I have some pretty hard comments for people that want to throw in the towel and would rather sit n a barstool munching peanuts with your mouth open and ditch and moan about how life sucks. If you don't want to do anything, fine, but stop the claims that pro 2A people trying to take action are idiots and deserve to have their guns taken away because they live in Oregon.

We've got more than a few people on this forum that are spending their own money and using their time to actually do something about the upcoming vote on measure 114. We've got enough interference from the left and don't need derision from those that claim to support the second amendment but put down those fighting for it.
To help you a little I will put what I wrote again, as in repeat it, read it slowly, "Gun owners voted for Kate in OR, and Jay in WA."
For some reason you decided you read that as all. Pretending that gun owners do not do this to themselves every election may make you "feel better" but facts are still facts. So feeling better will not change facts. :s0092:

Sounds like you're saying that it's my fault and not yours. This thing about it's "our" fault or it's the gun owners in the state's fault" is ridiculous. I'm tired of being blamed for every mass shooting and every anti-2A bill or executive order coming down the pike. The over simplification is insulting, mentally lazy, and defeatism.

I'm done with the redirecting on this thread.

Sounds like you're saying that it's my fault and not yours. This thing about it's "our" fault or it's the gun owners in the state's fault" is ridiculous.
I don't think anyone was implying ALL gun owners or directed the remarks at anyone specific. It is true that there are a lot of "I'm pro-2A... BUT..." people that just happen to own a firearm, but that doesn't necessarily make them "pro-2A". Or... pro-2A in name only.

I don't think they make up the majority of gun owners, but there are a significant number of them that are as blue and "woke" as any leftist politician.

There are many types of gun owners. I'd suggest the key gap is between those who believe that they need guns because of imminent totalitarianism, and those who believe guns are a good idea, broadly, to prevent situations of imminent totalitarianism from developing. The two groups deliver vastly different impressions on budding 2a advocates.

There are many types of gun owners. I'd suggest the key gap is between those who believe that they need guns because of imminent totalitarianism, and those who believe guns are a good idea, broadly, to prevent situations of imminent totalitarianism from developing. The two groups deliver vastly different impressions on budding 2a advocates.
What about those who feel guns help them force their views onto everyone?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top