JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
UNFORTUNATELY DUE TO THE MARXIST PIECE OF S H I T MAKE BELIEVE MESSIAH IN CHARGE AS WELL AS HIS MEDIA USEFUL IDIOT MINION DICKHEADS, THE ENTIRE SOCIETY OF LIBERTY LOVING AMERICANS ARE BEING PUNISHED FOR THE ACTIONS OF A F U C K I N G LUNATIC. INSTEAD OF BLAMING A CULTURE OF PSYCHOPATHS AND CRIMINALS FOR VIOLENCE, THEY BLAME THIS 10" x 3" x 1" PIECE OF PLASTIC AND METAL ENGINEERING GENIUS FOR THE SLAUGHTER OF TWENTY INNOCENT CHILDREN AND SIX TEACHERS.

Couldn't have said it better :)

I like the blatant honesty instead of the pussyfooting like a LOT of folks do. I feel their frustrations with even my own business. A lot of new taxes and paperwork came into play just here in january because of the jackwagons running our state and country.
I also like the story about the smoothie store owner that makes libtards pay an extra buck as a lefty tax.

I've seen few companies that are as honest and confrontational with their beliefs.

I liked the item selection options too.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads