JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
UNFORTUNATELY DUE TO THE MARXIST PIECE OF S H I T MAKE BELIEVE MESSIAH IN CHARGE AS WELL AS HIS MEDIA USEFUL IDIOT MINION DICKHEADS, THE ENTIRE SOCIETY OF LIBERTY LOVING AMERICANS ARE BEING PUNISHED FOR THE ACTIONS OF A F U C K I N G LUNATIC. INSTEAD OF BLAMING A CULTURE OF PSYCHOPATHS AND CRIMINALS FOR VIOLENCE, THEY BLAME THIS 10" x 3" x 1" PIECE OF PLASTIC AND METAL ENGINEERING GENIUS FOR THE SLAUGHTER OF TWENTY INNOCENT CHILDREN AND SIX TEACHERS.

Couldn't have said it better :)

I like the blatant honesty instead of the pussyfooting like a LOT of folks do. I feel their frustrations with even my own business. A lot of new taxes and paperwork came into play just here in january because of the jackwagons running our state and country.
I also like the story about the smoothie store owner that makes libtards pay an extra buck as a lefty tax.

I've seen few companies that are as honest and confrontational with their beliefs.

I liked the item selection options too.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top