JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am pretty sure once we get to Africa, guns will be available for cheap, and maybe even a boat..

Fresh sea air, working out on deck, eating well, drinking beer while glassing the ocean for some idiots trying to roll up on us...

If trouble was motoring towards us on the horizon, I think it would be a footrace to see who get's to the Barret Light 50 first....

I saw the job posting on Craig's list under security. click on subject box and type in "armed security" . I just checked and it has been pulled however. Greydog.:huh:

Just reloaded Craig's list. search under security tab, look in search bar for "maritime security.". it is still up as a viable job post.

I am pretty sure once we get to Africa, guns will be available for cheap, and maybe even a boat..

Fresh sea air, working out on deck, eating well, drinking beer while glassing the ocean for some idiots trying to roll up on us...

If trouble was motoring towards us on the horizon, I think it would be a footrace to see who get's to the Barret Light 50 first....

Roger that! :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads