JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
All enemies foreign and domestic. Worked during ( and after ) the Civil War. Insurrections turn into Marshall Law. Then all bets on civility are off.

So... you state that you what have shot whoever somebody told you to, and when someone calls you out as a moron, you take offense? Unlike you, I took my job as a soldier seriously. I carried out my duties with honor and dignity, unlike you who apparently thought being a soldier was about "drinking whiskey and getting laid". I can tell from YOUR statements that you know absolutely JACK about serving your country.

PosterGuy it is you who have ZERO understanding of the Oath which you were sworn to. BKB is right. Foreign and Domestic should mean something to you Butterbar! Having served myself and having had to give orders to return fire on what some would consider civilians, I assure you it wasn't given without merit. You should stick to the one way range since you clearly have the SAOAFR.

Maybe one of you guys with all the answers could explain to U.S. Border Patrol agent Terry (or rather his survivors) just how to define the domestic enemy. Would it be the country he was serving that ordered him into harms way armed with bean-bags or would it be one of this country's own internal organizations that sold the foreign enemy the weapon used to kill him.

Sorry for the rant, but to my way of thinking, Agent Terry's death rests squarely on the shoulders of bureaucratic insanity.

Would U.S troops fire upon U.S. citizens? It most likely would depend on who is defining what.

They will receive return fire.
Man you guys are ex military and arguing on the internet?
Kinda slow? (arguing on the internet is re-tireded,the other word is not PC)

My buddy ,ex army/Nat Guardsman was at one meeting and the question was asked,how many would go retrieve guns from their neighbors.
None rose a hand.

I hope that the poor kids know they will be shot at if they do fire on civilians.
And I hope the Canadians understand what would happen to their army if they decided to become law in the sates.

Now you girls can go back to arguing on the interwebben like the kids on the short bus.

Oh and I thank all of you for your service.

<broken link removed>

A detachment of 300 National Guard troops have landed in anarchic New Orleans with the authorisation to shoot and kill "hoodlums", Louisiana Governor Kathleen Blanco says.

just one of the many

you guys need to understand the context. it's not going to be presented as "killing innocent civilians." nobody would pass that order down, and nobody would comply with it. secondly, nobody is going to BE killing "innocent civilians"- we're talking about civil unrest- rebellion possibly. "all enemies, foreign an domestic," DEFINITELY includes American insurgents.

if you rephrase the question, you'll get better answers, better discussion, and less bullbubblegum.

<broken link removed>

A detachment of 300 National Guard troops have landed in anarchic New Orleans with the authorisation to shoot and kill "hoodlums", Louisiana Governor Kathleen Blanco says.

A statement from a politician taken even further out of context by the media. The actual quotes from Blanco do not match the headline. Her words were just political rhetoric to try to bluff people into behaving.
Nothing new there. The actual ROE was basically what a cop has every day.

I know if they fire on me and mine I will shoot back. Seem to remember an ancestor of mine who did so on Lexington Green, April 19th, 1775

Hard to break the mold I suppose..

<broken link removed>

just one of the many

So, you believe a politician and the media? They always tell the truth, mean what they say and always report with 100% accuracy. Never mind things like money, rating, public opinion poles, money, getting reelected, getting the best story, and money.

Okay :huh:

As per the original question, yes. Any enemy Foreign and domestic. What we as US citizens need to be concerned about is who determine what an enemy is. I am not in fear of it and it doesn't make me paranoid.

So, you believe a politician and the media? They always tell the truth, mean what they say and always report with 100% accuracy. Never mind things like money, rating, public opinion poles, money, getting reelected, getting the best story, and money.

Okay :huh:

As per the original question, yes. Any enemy Foreign and domestic. What we as US citizens need to be concerned about is who determine what an enemy is. I am not in fear of it and it doesn't make me paranoid.

if you read my other post you would see i heard it from troops as well fresh from iraq that were being sent over to N.O.

Keep and Bear Arms - Gun Owners Home Page - 2nd Amendment Supporters

"Public Servants" Going After "Constitutional Terrorists"?

November 14, 2001

link to the flyer here if you dont like to read

http://www.keepandbeararms.com/images/FBI-MCSOTerroristFlyer-Front.jpg
http://www.keepandbeararms.com/images/FBI-MCSOTerroristFlyer-Back.jpg

US has standing agreement with Canada to swap US troops for Canadian in time of Emergency.
BTW Did you miss that FEMA just ordered 1 Billion worth of Dried Foods. Have you heard of the
currently empty FEMA holding facilities all over the US.

Would love to see the documentation for that claim...or any of your claims......don't buy it.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads