JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Alright, the way this thread goes is someone continues on from the last post with the worst case scenario. I know but hey!.. gotta laugh at stuff with black humor or do the converse. Which is lame. Hence this thread.
Go time.

So there I was, just walking down the road, minding my own business.

Hillary Clintoon rescued me and took me to the hospital where I got a blood transfusion from Senator Fiencrap. .....
And heavens to Betsy, that transfusion included an air inclusion and I'd like to have died save for a horse kicking me in the head (works ever dang time).

You have been taking lithium and you suddenly have the urge to shat. Your shat's are so explosive you could clear a screen door at 25 paces. You drop your trousers as you start the notorious hunch that only a desperate man does when he knows that the explosive shat is coming... bracing yourself you look right to see the daycare with the kids lining the fence looking reminiscent of a WWE match as they stare your direction.

What do you do? Hold it or paint the road?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top