Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Worst Case Scenario

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Certaindeaf, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Certaindeaf

Certaindeaf SE Portland Well-Known Member

Alright, the way this thread goes is someone continues on from the last post with the worst case scenario. I know but hey!.. gotta laugh at stuff with black humor or do the converse. Which is lame. Hence this thread.
    Go time.

So there I was, just walking down the road, minding my own business.

2. waglockfan

waglockfan Puget Sound Well-Known Member

Hillary Clintoon rescued me and took me to the hospital where I got a blood transfusion from Senator Fiencrap. .....

3. Certaindeaf

Certaindeaf SE Portland Well-Known Member

And heavens to Betsy, that transfusion included an air inclusion and I'd like to have died save for a horse kicking me in the head (works ever dang time).

4. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

You have been taking lithium and you suddenly have the urge to shat. Your shat's are so explosive you could clear a screen door at 25 paces. You drop your trousers as you start the notorious hunch that only a desperate man does when he knows that the explosive shat is coming... bracing yourself you look right to see the daycare with the kids lining the fence looking reminiscent of a WWE match as they stare your direction.

What do you do? Hold it or paint the road?