JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1
City
canby
State
Oregon
I am selling some of my wood working and construction tools. I have downsized and or upgraded my tool set up so no longer need these. Everything works very well. Dewalt and Rousseau tools have manuals that came with them. All tools have been well maintained. I will have some more tools I may add to this ad or a new ad in the future. All items will be cross posted elsewhere.

All sold elsewhere

1. Dewalt DW705 single bevel miter saw. Comes with new zero clearance insert. Upgraded grounded cord. 100.00 SOLD
2. Dewalt DW&44 table saw with Rousseau stand, outfeed and side feed tables. ( rousseau table set up allows you to cut full 4x8 sheets by yourself. I have all the original fence pieces and hardware if you prefer to use the saw as original. Comes with new dado blade insert for the saw. I also found a couple push tools. 400.00
** I have purchased a new Rousseau top for the table and will be including a Rousseau router table plate set up**
3. Emglo Airmate side by side 1 1/2 HP compressor. 100.00
4. Dewalt radio battery charger. Charges 9.6v to 18v batteries 25.00 SOLD
5. Stihl BG55 blower. New carb within last 6 months. Comes with flat and round tubes, 3 gas cans,2 bottles of fuel mix. SOLD
6. 2- 1/4 grey air hose with automotive fittings, 50 ft each. Older but still work well. 30.00 each or 50 for the pair
7. Porter Cable router 6931 60.00
8. Rousseau Router table base plate set 30.00 or 20 if purchased with the router

WIll make better deals the more you buy. WIll consider trades for ammo or firearms, no AR, hunting rifles, SG please

IMG_20190710_104724505.jpg IMG_20190710_104748312.jpg IMG_20190710_105752508.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews