JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
1.) C-H Tool& Die, Cannelure Tool = $45 (SOLD)
The Cannelure Tool creates a cannelure groove on straight-sided jacketed bullets. There are multiple set screws to position the groove location on the bullet. You place the bullet on two steel rollers which form a channel for the bullet roll against. You then pivot the handle with the hardened crimp roller onto the bullet and press down slightly while cranking the rotating handle. This tool is recommended for jacketed bullets with conventional copper alloy jackets only, not for solids, steel jackets, or lead bullets.

2.) RCBS Manual Primer Tool (missing $9 tray available on Amazon) = $20

3.) Real AVID Armorers Wrench (not tied to reloading but did not see another forum to post it) = $35
The Real Avid® Armorer's Master Wrench™ contains multiple tools for working on AR-type rifles, all in one easy to carry unit. The ergonomic handle provides the ability to apply serious torque needed to remove stubborn, crusted-on barrel or castle nuts without marring your firearm or stripping the nuts. The torque wrench attachment point allows you to apply accurate and critical torque adjustments. The Armorer's Master Wrench also provides a fully-functional, customizable armorer's hammer.
  • Multiple tools for working on AR rifles
  • Torque wrench attachment point
  • Fully-functional armorer's hammer
  • Ergonomic handle
Tools include:
  • Castle nut wrench
  • 1/2" torque receiver
  • Fixed steel hammer head
  • Brass hammer head
  • Nylon hammer head
  • Rubber hammer head
  • 3/4" muzzle brake wrench
  • Mil spec barrel nut wrench
  • Laser-etched torque specs
  • Free-float barrel nut wrench
  • 5/8" receiver extension wrench

Please PM me here if interested (i.e. "start a conversation"). I do not text. All items will need to be picked up at my location in Newberg.

20231028_101527.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top