JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Salazar can apology all he wants, the bottom line is he voted with this logic, spoke this logic to the legislature and used it to try to sway votes for his cause. He is a POS that needs to be voted to the ranks of the unemployment line. .

He deserves much more than that. He deserves to be savagely raped. I am serious. To the point he can no longer hold his bowels in.

I would like for him to tell me and my other lady shooting friends we are dumb and incompetent . You have been in the high altitude too long jerk. Attack one of us and see what happens and how dumb we are and just fall apart so easy ? LOL............

Salazar can apology all he wants, the bottom line is he voted with this logic, spoke this logic to the legislature and used it to try to sway votes for his cause. He is a POS that needs to be voted to the ranks of the unemployment line. .

He deserves much more than that. He deserves to be savagely raped. I am serious. To the point he can no longer hold his bowels in.

He is a politician - he may just enjoy that and offer to pay extra...

By this jokers comment, he probably ticked a lot of women off, and caused MORE to get a weapon for self defense. Seems like many years ago, women could not vote, ha,ha. look how that one went. He must be a cousin of ''uncle joe biden''

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top