JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Typical mindless politician. Sounds like he may have a history of getting himself in a situation where a female might have shot him for attempted rape if she were armed in the past. Protect criminals and expand easy prey zones out of self preservation...

I'm not sure bank security should be trusted with guns either. I mean, they may get nervous at every bomb vest wearing person in a ski mask and just do something irresponsible.

It seems funny that the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs posted this stuff earlier and now it has been taken down off their web site "because it was taken out of context" and "has nothing to do with the recent gun debate".
UC Idiots.jpg

UC Idiots.jpg

My wife's experience with a lot of males who don't like armed females is they are power trippers who want to think of women as easy victims

I'll be frank with you, of the student shooters I've had the privilege of helping educate, the gals trended to making better Shoot/no-Shoot decisions than the guys! It's admittedly a small sample, since I was mostly working with gals on my college's Late Shift, but...

I'll be frank with you, of the student shooters I've had the privilege of helping educate, the gals trended to making better Shoot/no-Shoot decisions than the guys! It's admittedly a small sample, since I was mostly working with gals on my college's Late Shift, but...

I believe it. I have fished with a lot of women who have never fished before. They make much better students then men. They listen and are more patient then most men. Plus they dont think they know everything.

Now I am strictly speaking of fishing. I have been married for 20 years and trust me when I tell you my wife knows almost everything. Dont believe me, ask her. I dare you. Now of course I am just kidding?

I think politicians who wear bow ties are stupid.

The only time you should wear a bow tie is with a tuxedo. Seriously . . . a yellow bow tie? You know he's an idiot, just look how he's dressed. Then he opens his mouth and proves it.

Yeah because tellin’ em you have the clap and puking or pissing on them is more effective than hot lead at high velocities flying through the face of your would rapist.

And people go there to receive an education? Sounds like a waste of daddy’s money.

All that will do is make the rapist take the "ol' dirt road". If it has gotten to that point, the choices are pretty damn slim. Either severely wound/kill the attacker or get raped.

I agree. I have had perfect success teaching women the basics of shooting! They listen about safety and they don't have to unlearn a bunch of stuff that they learned watching Rambo flicks! A few years ago I started using a .45 as a starter pistol, first, carefully explaining that a pistol is a machine and exactly how that machine operates! Then explaining that two things are going to be noticeable. It is going to go boom and jump in your hand. Take the pistol out of the mythical boom stick realm and you've got them! Ready for anything now!

Yeah because tellin’ em you have the clap and puking or pissing on them is more effective than hot lead at high velocities flying through the face of your would rapist.

And people go there to receive an education? Sounds like a waste of daddy’s money.

I think trying pistol whip a rapist would be more effective than their tips. Granted, acute lead poisoning is much more effective.

I think politicians who wear bow ties are stupid.

The only time you should wear a bow tie is with a tuxedo. Seriously . . . a yellow bow tie? You know he's an idiot, just look how he's dressed. Then he opens his mouth and proves it.

I noticed the bow tie too. I find I usually disagree with politicians who wear bow ties.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top