JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First off. I am NOT a smart man. With that being said... Does this gal have a PHD? If so, it seems to me she/parents/someone, wasted a LOT of money on college.

First off. I am NOT a smart man. With that being said... Does this gal have a PHD? If so, it seems to me she/parents/someone, wasted a LOT of money on college.

Nope, the title after her name is "MSW"... which is Master of Social Work, which is more common now than a degree in Psychology... typically needed to have ones own office for psychology, family counseling, etc. She would need to have a doctorate, from Medical School (MD) to be a Psychiatrist, an even more dangerous person. Also they need to publish to get their PHD in Social Work so maybe this is part of that effort.

I've met a few social workers and they have ranged from silly/dippy/annoying to interventionist to competent/caring. This one appears to be one of the former. Nothing worse than an intellectual egghead!!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads