JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First off. I am NOT a smart man. With that being said... Does this gal have a PHD? If so, it seems to me she/parents/someone, wasted a LOT of money on college.

First off. I am NOT a smart man. With that being said... Does this gal have a PHD? If so, it seems to me she/parents/someone, wasted a LOT of money on college.

Nope, the title after her name is "MSW"... which is Master of Social Work, which is more common now than a degree in Psychology... typically needed to have ones own office for psychology, family counseling, etc. She would need to have a doctorate, from Medical School (MD) to be a Psychiatrist, an even more dangerous person. Also they need to publish to get their PHD in Social Work so maybe this is part of that effort.

I've met a few social workers and they have ranged from silly/dippy/annoying to interventionist to competent/caring. This one appears to be one of the former. Nothing worse than an intellectual egghead!!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR