JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think buying ammo at this point in time is like trying to predict the stock market. Buy low, sell high if you will.

Most of us that follow politics could see in early 2008 that November would not be good for us 2A supporters and the price of firearms and ammo would spike. So we grabbed an extra box or 2 of ammo from Bi-Mart when we were there for other stuff to stock up and feed our addiction to target shooting.

Fast forward 2 years, the shelves are full and prices coming down. I guess the questions i have are. Have we hit the basement on price? And is the next shortage going to be worse and take longer to recover?

Lefty.

ammoman has the same for 219.00 Now with tax the surplus ammo price is about 2 bucks less. but i have to drive from Port Orchard, pay the bridge toll and drive back.
From ammoman i get free shipping and no tax. So my yard gets mowed, I saved 2 hours and about14 bucks by ordering on-line. more if my wife ent cause i would have to buy lunch.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top