JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
💃

Won't ever answer a direct question, won't ever shut up, have you been here before?
I didn't realize I have to answer everyone's questions. Sorry it must be a blow to your ego/power trip. I see no reason to answer rhetorical questions when their purpose is just to continue what is already a circular discussion.

Furthermore, an answer to those ridiculous analogies will do nothing to validate their use as an argument in support of MidwayUSA.

Let me try though:
Would you allow someone to smoke weed or shoot up heroin in your home?

If you answer, no, is it just because of legal liability, or are there other factors at play?

Is Midway refusing to sell magazines (even though it's legal) to Oregonians even remotely similar to a homeowner not allowing someone to use drugs on their property?

Have I not already stated multiple times that I understand the perceived liability that
MidwayUSA is afraid of?

If the liability and risk is as obvious and extreme as people are making it out to be, wouldn't you agree that way more companies would be following Midway's approach? Why then are they in the minority?

Direct answers only please!

I didn't realize I have to answer everyone's questions. Sorry it must be a blow to your ego/power trip. I see no reason to answer rhetorical questions when their purpose is just to continue what is already a circular discussion.

Furthermore, an answer to those ridiculous analogies will do nothing to validate their use as an argument in support of MidwayUSA.

Let me try though:
Would you allow someone to smoke weed or shoot up heroin in your home?

If you answer, no, is it just because of legal liability, or are there other factors at play?

Is Midway refusing to sell magazines (even though it's legal) to Oregonians even remotely similar to a homeowner not allowing someone to use drugs on their property?

Have I not already stated multiple times that I understand the perceived liability that
MidwayUSA is afraid of?

If the liability and risk is as obvious and extreme as people are making it out to be, wouldn't you agree that way more companies would be following Midway's approach? Why then are they in the minority?

Direct answers only please!
LOL, you're like the ChatGPT only not as reliable.

Great stuff! This coming from the guy who accused me of liking personal attacks.

Btw I couldn't find the direct answers to my questions in your reply. That's weird considering how much it seems to mean to you.
I love how you think I'm still reading this shet. What the hell is that up there anyway? It's not a stick...

df1b28dca33ed3fd6edc3036e55a03c5c26568b7f921c200aa.gif

This logic is top tier 👍
It seems you can't fathom business risk since you don't own a business. You aren't responsible for the livelihood of other people that work for said business or the stakeholders. AKA you sign the back of the check.

It seems you can't fathom business risk since you don't own a business. You aren't responsible for the livelihood of other people that work for said business or the stakeholders. AKA you sign the back of the check.
It seems you can't fathom how we've hashed this out ad nauseum. It seems you can't fathom that I've already stated that I understand Midway's perspective completely (this being probably the 10th time).

What you really can't fathom is that I won't say, "Yes, I agree with you, Midway is being reasonable and it makes no sense to boycott them."

I am not going to say that because that is where I disagree. There is too much evidence to the contrary that shows Midway is just taking the easy way out. There are too many other companies out there (ones which are just as responsible for the livelihoods of their employees) who don't seem to agree with Midway. Furthermore, there are no case studies in support of the perceived liability that is at the core of this issue.

It seems you can't fathom how we've hashed this out ad nauseum. It seems you can't fathom that I've already stated that I understand Midway's perspective completely (this being probably the 10th time).

What you really can't fathom is that I won't say, "Yes, I agree with you, Midway is being reasonable and it makes no sense to boycott them."

I am not going to say that because that is where I disagree. There is too much evidence to the contrary that shows Midway is just taking the easy way out. There are too many other companies out there (ones which are just as responsible for the livelihoods of their employees) who don't seem to agree with Midway. Furthermore, there are no case studies in support of the perceived liability that is at the core of this issue.
Really struck a nerve, eh?

Boycott away. I don't think they're going to miss your $100 in lost profits.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads