JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Boycott away. I don't think they're going to miss your $100 in lost profits.
It seems as though they have been struggling a bit over the last few years according to their ecommerce. Two years of decreased growth compared to spikes in revenue in 2020 and 2021. Also projected to see a trend in decreased revenue in 2024.

I've suspected that things have been less than rosy over there since their free shipping threshold went up and happens a lot less frequently than in the past. Obviously inflation and other economic factors are at play, but every drop in the bucket matters that much more in a poor economy.

It seems as though they have been struggling a bit over the last few years according to their ecommerce. Two years of decreased growth compared to spikes in revenue in 2020 and 2021. Also projected to see a trend in decreased revenue in 2024.

I've suspected that things have been less than rosy over there since their free shipping threshold went up and happens a lot less frequently than in the past. Obviously inflation and other economic factors are at play, but every drop in the bucket matters that much more in a poor economy.
I just dropped $1k with them last month.

a209622900b816dd651942b0ebb2d3aee0085061a254fa2102.gif

Yeah…I never said they did. Until you start spending a couple million dollars more to make up for their downturn in revenue, I don't think they care about your vaunted 1000$ either.
They don't, but I'm not crying that they won't sell me something.

They don't, but I'm not crying that they won't sell me something.
Ah, the grade school level tactics are shockingly rampant on this forum.

Disagreeing with a company's policies and spending money elsewhere=crying. Hell, 90% of the threads on this forum classify as crying by that logic!

Ah, the grade school level tactics are shockingly rampant on this forum.

Disagreeing with a company's policies and spending money elsewhere=crying. Hell, 90% of the threads on this forum classify as crying by that logic!
I'm pretty sure you can disagree with a company policy and spend your money elsewhere without crying, but maybe not.

So why are you here? Oh yeah, to lecture people. Nevermind. :s0140:
Trust me, the lecturing started well before I got involved in this thread; in fact, my initial response (that could be construed as a disagreement) was in response to a lecture. I've spent most of my posts since then defending my point of view from people giving me "lectures."

Why are you here? Honestly, you've contributed nothing of substance to this entire thread. You're literally the definition of a troll, and the irony is you probably consider yourself a crusader against trolling lol

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads