JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Am I the only one who gets so excited the night before buying a gun that it affects your sleep? The gun is a model that I've wanted to own since I was ten years old yet the price for a brand new model is too high to justify the cost. I can't wait to take ownership of it later today.

No you're not the only one. In fact makes me feel good to read this because I thought I was the only one. Getting one today also, got up to tinkle at 3:00 and never fell all the way back to sleep, just sorta dozing. Too excited.

I'm the same way. I just ordered today a Kimber ultra cdp II my first 1911!!! I will be counting the hours until it arrives. As soon as I get some tracking info, I check it every 6-8 hrs. Like a dang kid ;)

Kids

Heck I'd never get any sleep cause I never know when that perfect new friend is going to follow me home.
But I never plan this kind of stuff.I walk in see something shinny,pay the money,wait a few for the back round check and walk out

:s0114: The newest member to join the family is a Marlin 39A the lever action that shoots .22 s/l/lr rounds. She's a fine lady with this one born in the 1940s. Since you all know what she looks like I'm not going through the challenge of posting her picture. I was so happy to finally get her that she was allowed to sleep on the floor right next to my bed. I really do need to get a dog and stop pretending my guns are pets.

I have waited for my coming 2 guns for 3+ damn weeks so I am not excited anymore, rather exhausted
:gun09:

I have a complete lower for an AR, but my complete upper has been on backorder since mid January. Expected ship date: June 1. I wisj my wait was only 3 weeks! Oh well, I finally got 2 mags for it, but even if the upper comes tomorrow, I still have no ammo to put in it!

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews