JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Am I the only one who gets so excited the night before buying a gun that it affects your sleep? The gun is a model that I've wanted to own since I was ten years old yet the price for a brand new model is too high to justify the cost. I can't wait to take ownership of it later today.

No you're not the only one. In fact makes me feel good to read this because I thought I was the only one. Getting one today also, got up to tinkle at 3:00 and never fell all the way back to sleep, just sorta dozing. Too excited.

I'm the same way. I just ordered today a Kimber ultra cdp II my first 1911!!! I will be counting the hours until it arrives. As soon as I get some tracking info, I check it every 6-8 hrs. Like a dang kid ;)

Kids

Heck I'd never get any sleep cause I never know when that perfect new friend is going to follow me home.
But I never plan this kind of stuff.I walk in see something shinny,pay the money,wait a few for the back round check and walk out

:s0114: The newest member to join the family is a Marlin 39A the lever action that shoots .22 s/l/lr rounds. She's a fine lady with this one born in the 1940s. Since you all know what she looks like I'm not going through the challenge of posting her picture. I was so happy to finally get her that she was allowed to sleep on the floor right next to my bed. I really do need to get a dog and stop pretending my guns are pets.

I have waited for my coming 2 guns for 3+ damn weeks so I am not excited anymore, rather exhausted
:gun09:

I have a complete lower for an AR, but my complete upper has been on backorder since mid January. Expected ship date: June 1. I wisj my wait was only 3 weeks! Oh well, I finally got 2 mags for it, but even if the upper comes tomorrow, I still have no ammo to put in it!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top